2D Game Artist (Generalist)
Location – Dortmund, Germany
Job Type – Full-time
Industry experience – 1 year (Preferred)
About Secret Item Games
Secret Item Games is an indie game developer, a console porting service provider and an indie game publisher all in one. We are a small flexible team working on bringing our own games, as well as the games of our partners and clients to consoles. Our company always has a new secret project (a “secret item”) in the pipeline.
What we offer
- Work on new and upcoming games for consoles.
- Work in a small indie team with a flat hierarchy.
- Everyone has a say in what we do. Your input is not just wanted but required!
You will be working with us on the creation of our current and upcoming games. Your assignment will be the design and creation of 2D game assets for our games, as well as leading and managing the asset creation of our small art team.
Your responsibilities will include but may not be limited to the following tasks:
- 2D character design
- 2D level design
- 2D UI design
- 2D animation
- 2D concept art
- A finished Bachelor of Arts degree, or a similar education
- Experience with Adope Photoshop
- Experience with Adope Illustrator
- Experience with Unity
- Experience with Autodesk Maya, or Blender
- Experience with Substane Painter
- Experience with Substance Designer
- Experience with Git/Sourcetree
- Experience with project management software like OpenProject
- Team Management Skills
Please send us your application and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org