Secret Item Games
Based in Lünen, Germany
The hero in this game is called Paperman, a tiny guy made out of, surprise, paper! His job is to deliver one person´s dreams to another, making him some kind of dreamful mailman. But this tiny dude´s world is in danger: The dream world starts to drift apart, leaving our lightweight hero lost in rifts! Are you going to help him fix the dreamworld and bring people back their dreams? But one Paperman alone might not be enough to fix the tears torn into the magic world, so grab three of your friends and glue it back together as a team! Or be quicker than your partners and take all the credit!
The original idea behind Super Paperman started in 2012. It was about a 2D character who could jump between foreground and background layers. The actual work on Super Paperman however only started in March 2014. October 2014 it was shown to the public for the first time at the Poznan Game Arena fair in Poland. Since then it has been shown on exhibitions like PGA, A Maze, Quo Vadis and Gamescom.
- Super Paperman is a 2.5D none linear Platformer.
- In Super Paperman you don´t just run from left to right. The fore- and background elements of each stage are also part of your playing field.
- Up to 4 local players can work together or against each other. All while trying to get to the finish line first as well as staying alive.
- Each player can chose multiple paths to the end of a stage.
There are currently no trailers available for Paperman. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
- "Super Paperman, local multi player action you can get behind!"
- Nick-British-Hilton, Nintendo Okie
About Secret Item Games
Secret Item Games is an indie game company from Lünen, Germany.
More information on Secret Item Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.