Location – Dortmund, Germany
Job Type – Student internship
Start – September 2023
Duration- 3+ months
About Secret Item Games
Secret Item Games is an indie game developer, a console porting service provider and an indie game publisher all in one. We are a small flexible team working on bringing our own games, as well as the games of our partners and clients to consoles. Our company always has a new secret project (a “secret item”) in the pipeline.
You will be working with us on the creation of our current and upcoming games and be responsible for assuring that our projects meet the requirements of different platform holders (Switch, PS4, PS5, XBox One, Xbox Series X).
*This position is for students and does not offer the opportunity for transfer to a full or part-time position*.
What we offer
– Work on new and upcoming games for PC and consoles.
– Cooperate in a small indie team with a flat hierarchy.
– Free drinks! Free coffee!
– Game testing (PC, Switch, PS4, PS5, XBox One, XBox Series S/X)
– Bug reporting
– A high affinity for video games
– Be able to work with an existing team
– Be able to find, record and document existing gameplay bug
– Be able to follow and check guidelines of different platform holders (Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, XBox Series X)
– Speaking fluent German
– Good in reading and writing the English language
Your application should include
– Cover letter
– Employment reference letters from previous employments / school certificates / diplomas
Please send us your application in German or English to firstname.lastname@example.org