Location – Dortmund, Germany
Job Type – Full-time
Start – January 2023
About Secret Item Games
Secret Item Games is an indie game developer, a console porting service provider and an indie game publisher all in one. We are a small flexible team working on bringing our own games, as well as the games of our partners and clients to consoles. Our company always has a new secret project (a “secret item”) in the pipeline.
You will be working with us on the creation of our current and upcoming games and porting existing games to other platforms.
Get involved in core game design decisions and help create games the way you want them to be.
What we offer
– Work on new and upcoming games for PC and consoles.
– Cooperate in a small indie team with a flat hierarchy.
– Everyone has a say in what we do. Your input is not just wanted but required!
– Team events! Like visiting gaming conventions or board game fairs.
– Flexible working hours.
– Free drinks! Free coffee!
– You can bring your pet to the office.
– Game porting (Switch, PS4, PS5, XBox One, XBox Series S/X)
– Game development
– Support of existing codebase
– Further development of the existing codebase
– A finished Bachelor of Science degree with a programming background, or a similar education
– Experience with the Unity
– Experience with C/C++/C#
– Experience with version control software
– Speaking fluent German
– Industry experience
Bonus points for
– Experience writing shader code
– Worked on a finished and released game
Your application should include
– Cover letter
– Employment reference letters from previous employments / school certificates / diplomas
Please send us your application in German or English to firstname.lastname@example.org