Level Designer/Environment Artist (Intern)
Location – Dortmund, Germany
Job Type – Internship
Start – September 2021
Duration – 6+ Months
About Secret Item Games
Secret Item Games is a game developer, a console porting service provider and game publisher all in one. We are a small flexible team working on bringing our own games, as well as the games of our partners and clients to consoles. Our company always has a new secret project (a “secret item”) in the pipeline.
What we offer
- Help us develop our new next gen console platformer Super Paperman.
- Work on new and upcoming games for consoles.
- Work in a small team with a flat hierarchy.
- Everyone has a say in what we do. Your input is not just wanted but required!
You will be working with us on the creation of our current and upcoming games. Your responsibilities will include but may not be limited to the following tasks:
- supporting our existing Level Designer and Artists by creating 3D assets and building worlds in the Unity engine
- A started Bachelor of Arts degree, Diploma or a similar education
- Experience with level design
- Experience with Autodesk Maya
- Experience with Substance Painter
- Experience with the Unity Engine
- Speaking good German
Desirable/Nice to have
- Experience with ZBrush
- Experience with Git
- Experience with creating 2D art
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 and above
Your application should include:
- Cover letter
- Employment reference letters from previous employments / school certificates / diplomas
Please send us your application in German or English to firstname.lastname@example.org